Death Cult Radio 9

"Making A Sandwich"



  1. The Damned - New Rose
  2. Roky Erickson - Starry Eyes
  3. Nikki & The Corvettes - You're The One
  4. Harlem - Be Your Baby
  5. MC5 - I Can Only Give You Everything
  6. Wilson Pickett - Everybody Needs Someone To Love
  7. T. Rex - I'm A Fool For You Girl
  8. XBXRX - Siren Bomb Voo
  9. Vyto B - Space Love
  10. The Troggs - With A Girl Like You
  11. The Rolling Stones - She's A Rainbow
  12. Crushed Butler - Love Is All Around Me
  13. The Bad Seeds - I'm A King Bee
  14. The Rationals - I Need You
  15. Mojo Men - She's My Baby
  16. First Chips - Me And My Lady
  17. Eddie Ray - Glad I Found You
  18. 13th Floor Elevators - I Had To Tell You
  19. Bad Times - You're So Lewd
  20. The Hellacopters - I Wanna Touch
  21. Captain Beefheart - Diddy Wah Diddy
  22. Golden Earring - Radar Love
  23. Black Lips - Dirty Hands
  24. Johnny Cash & June Carter - Darlin' Companion
teeth.

Later Daze!
-The Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment