Denim Gremlin 6

"Hard-Ass Pterodactyl"



  1. Human Beinz - Nobody But Me
  2. Night Birds - Killer Waves
  3. Black Lips - New Direction
  4. Thee Headcoats - It Ain't Mine
  5. Chocolate Watch Band - Let's Talk About Girls
  6. Motorhead - I'm Your Witch Doctor
  7. The Sonics - Boss Hoss
  8. MC5 - Gotta Keep Movin'
  9. Swingin' Neckbreakers - I Live For Buzz
  10. John Lee Hooker - Mad Man Blues
  11. Roky Erickson - Bermuda
  12. Skyhooks - Bbbbbboogie
  13. The Electric Bunnies - Love Radiation
  14. Minutemen - I Felt Like A Gringo
  15. The Reatards - I'm So Gone
  16. Lantern - Nothin' Comes Easy
  17. The Rolling Stones - Live With Me
  18. 13th Floor Elevators - I've Got Levitation
  19. Reigning Sound - You Got Me Hummin'
  20. The Troggs - Gonna Make You
  21. The Only Ones - City Of Fun
  22. The Move - Do Ya
Life's a garden, dig it?

Later Daze!
-The Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment