Denim Gremlin 2

"My First Name's Butt"



  1. Carry On - Roll With The Punches
  2. Bad Brains - Don't Need It
  3. Charles Bronson - Skate for God
  4. Void - Get Out of My Way
  5. Mcrad - Mcshred
  6. Descendents - I Wanna Be A Bear
  7. Destroy L.A. - Losing my Mind
  8. Bad Times - Over You
  9. Enuf - Suckah Mosh
  10. Gang Green - Skate to Hell
  11. Rambo - Bike, Skate, Mosh
  12. Human Mess - Useless And Unacceptable
  13. Limp Wrist - Cruisin' at The Show
  14. Night Birds - Born Of Man And Woman
  15. Black Flag - TV Party
  16. Vitamin X - Work It Out
  17. Cut The Shit - Get Rowdy
  18. Japanther - River Phoenix
  19. Mean Jeans - Steve Don't Party No More
  20. The Ramones - Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue
  21. B.U.S.H. - Nao Sou Skate Punk
  22. Necros - I Hate My School
  23. Suicidal Tendencies - Fascist Pig
  24. Gayrilla Biscuits - Flaming Ass Still Burns
  25. Cerebral Ballzy - Sk8 All Day
  26. Circle Jerks - Live Fast Die Young
  27. The Burnt - Lets Fight
  28. Public Disturbance - Kill Some Cops
  29. Knife Fight - Black Sheep
  30. Operation Ivy - Caution
  31. D.R.I. - I'd Rather Be Sleeping
  32. Good Clean Fun - Coll-edge
  33. Dog - I'm Bored
  34. Slapshot - Big Mouth Strikes Again
  35. The Ergs! - I Was Only Kidding (Weird Al)

Did I just score?

Later Daze!
-The Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment