Denim Gremlin 1

"Hot Lesbian Witches"



  1. Waylon Thornton and the Heavy Hands - Arcane Luv
  2. Boys Club - Up and Down and All Around
  3. Dead Ups - Stand To My Guns
  4. Catatonic Youth - Control My Gun
  5. The Hellacopters - 24h Hell
  6. Redd Kross - Burn-Out
  7. Fatso Jetson - Party Pig
  8. Jay Reatard - My Family
  9. Drugs Dragons - Rat People
  10. White Boy and The Average Rat Band - Maybe I'm a Fool
  11. Bob Hocko and the Swamp Rats - Hey Freak
  12. Billy Childish - You Make Me Die
  13. Kim Fowley - Nightrider
  14. Dead Moon - Evil Eye
  15. Jacuzzi Boys - You Should Know
  16. Black Lips - Navajo
  17. The Mothers Of Invention - Flower Punk
  18. Hawkwind - Quark Strangeness And Charm
  19. DC Snipers - I Drink Seawater
  20. Gedo - Rotten Life
  21. Golden Dawn - Starvation
  22. The Groundhogs - Death of the Sun
  23. Flaming Dragons of Middle Earth - Know My Name Of Blood
  24. Neil Merryweather - The Groove

Do you know what a metaphysical can of worms this portal is?


Later Daze!
-The Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment